DJ Evil Dee - Summer School

05/13/2011

WTF happened to all my posts from yesterday?? I don't have clue they are still visible in Google reader but have completely disappeared from my blog. I don't know what happened but hopefully reposting them will sort things out.


-------------------------------------


Here's a dope ass classic mix from Da Beatminerz very own DJ Evil Dee. Made in circa 1997.




DJ Evil Dee
Summer School Volume 1
(1997) | 126 MB|






Side A
Intro
Mr. 45 - Freestyle
Wu-Tang Clan - Triumph
Citizen Kane - Black Rain
Redman - Pick It Up (Remix)
Kirk - Everyday
Lady Of Rage - With The Wickedness (Remix)
Sauce Money - Action
Beatnuts - Do You Believe
Chubb Rock - Games We Play
The Lox - We Always Love Big Poppa

Side B:
D Shot & Too Short - The World Wide Playas
Scarface - Unstopable
Rakim - Keep It Going While I'm...
Notorious B.I.G. - 10 Crack Commandments
Wyclef - Anything Can Happen (Evil Dee Remix)
KRS One - Step Into The World
Notorious B.I.G. - Sky's The Limit
Punk Barbarians - Hooptie Car
Wu-Tang Clan - Re-United
Chocklair - Just A Second (Remix)




Source:
Tha Original Hip Hop



Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: