Rob Swift - Pure Moods

I'm reposting this mix since I know I have alot new visitors to the site many of you might have missed this fantastic mix. Through the past 3 years I've posted over 600 mixes and this one is one of my favorite Rob Swift mixes.





--------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted On
Thursday, May 14, 2009

A hard to find mixtape from one of my favorite deejays Rob Swift. This mix features an intro by Grandmaster Flash. You what to do with rare tapes like this don't you? Download it!!







Rob Swift
Pure Moods (1997) |83 MB|




Flash Intro
Eva
Piano Of Doom
Afro Rour
The Vibes
Make It Your Own / One Love
We Live In Brooklyn (Baby)
Fuck It Up
Mr Sinista
Ninety Percent
Take A Break
Itchy Too
Could I Be
C.R.E.A.M.
Medley
Sunshine
Word
Everywhere
Get Down



Or

Side A
Side B



Source:
The Mix Set
238 Beats
Tuttsifruttsi

Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: