J Rocc - Live at The Sex Machine (REPOST)


I'm reposting this album since I know I have alot new visitors to the site and many of you might have missed this fantastic album. Through the past 3 years I've posted over 600 mixes and albums and this one is one of my favorites.





-----------------------------



I've been searching for this for a couple months now and I was beginning to think I wouldn't find a copy but here it is. This is indeed a throwback. Check how J Rocc shoutouts Rob One (R.I.P.). On Stone Throws and else where it is said this released in 1999 but in the mix he mentions Rob One's death which didn't occur until March 2000. As well as he says hello to Niko, Babu's son, who wasn't born until 1998 and would have been 1 years old at the time if this was indeed recorded in 2000.








J Rocc
Live At The Sex Machine
(2000)|98 MB|





Open Mic Night - High & the Mighty
Children's Story (retold) - Black Starr
World Premier - Eclipse
Likwit Connection - Defari
Day One - D.I.T.C.
Tried By 12 - Eastflatbush Project
Paper Thin - Bahamadia
Whenimondamic - Lootpack
1,2, Sh*t - A Tribe Called Quest
Survival - Mobb Deep
Ijuswannachill - Large Professor
DWYCK - Gangstarr ft Nice & Smooth
Gotham City - Frierson Bros
consequesnces - concequence
Mia - Missin Lynx
Medley - James Brown
Humpty Dump - Vinrattes
Hook-n-Sing - Eddie Bo
The Fez - Steely Dan
Inner City Blues - Reuben Wilson
Melting Pot - Booker T & the MG's
Atmosphere - Funkadelic
Something For the Radio - Biz Markie
Jbeez Comin Thru - Jungle Bros
Rebel Without A Pause - Public Enemy
Terminator X - Public Enemy
Ease Back - Ultramagnetic MC's
Party Groove - Showbiz & AG
Improvise - Jurassic 5
Heavy Duty - Harry Mudie & King Tubby

New Link 08.27.2014


How To Download From Uploading






Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

2 comments:

Ludwig said...

yo this mix is so ill & somehow I lost my copy :( can you please repost it? thanks!!

The Dynamic Hamza 21® said...

I'll check my archives for the mix and if I find it I will upload on Thursday.

Peace & Blessings
Hamza