Blog News - DSFL Store - Hip Hop T Shirts

Well similar to my fellow bloggers DSFL has now started to drop some fresh Hip Hop T shirts on you.

I'm not much of a fan of rocking labels so instead of a DSFL T shirt I got six designs on light and dark colors,men and women styles for you. I'm sure many of you will love these Hip Hop tribute tees.





Kool Herc Tribute T Shirt

Afrika Bambaataa Tribute T Shirt




Grandmaster Flash Tribute T Shirt



DJ Premier Tribute T Shirt





Pete Rock Tribute T Shirt



J Rocc Tribute T Shirt







Also I'm working on a Grandwizard Theodore design which I should have finished by next week. Along with a few more Hip Hop and Linux designs so be on the lookout for that.Now you know what to do...... grab one of these T shirts before they sell out.

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

2 comments:

Ashley Friedman said...

I love these. How can I get one of the Pete Rock t shirts?

The Dynamic Hamza 21® said...

You can order one here:
http://www.zazzle.com/domeshots/gifts?cg=196151485200809676

or here:

http://www.zazzle.com/gifts?ch=domeshots