Tha Alkaline DJ - Think About The Sample Mix

I've been thinking about this kind of mix in future. Combining all the songs that sampled the same song into one mix. Savannah's Tha Alkaline DJ does just that in this 20 minute mix featuring  14 tunes that sampled Lyn Collins' song "Think (About It)".





Tha Alkaline DJ
Think About The Sample Mix
(2012) | 40 MB|




Think - Lyn Collins Ft James Brown
It Takes Two - Rob Base & Dj E.z. Rock
Go On Girl - Roxanne Shante
Get Pepped - The Skinny Boys
Roxanne's On A Roll - The Real Roxanne
Do This My Way - Kid N Play
Ya Bad Chubbs - Chubb Rock
My Part Of Town - Tuff Crew
Flexin - Heavy D & The Boyz
I Got Da Feelin - Sweet Tee
I Shouldn't A Done It - Slick Rick
Doo Doo Brown - 2 Hype Brothers & A Dog
Alright - Janet Jackson Ft Heavy D
Let's Go - Kool Moe Dee


New Link
(05/19/2013)




Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: