Mr. Thing - Adidas Superstar Mix (REPOST)

I have admit it took almost 2 hours searching for this mix but I finally found it on one of my archived sites. Well since I've been getting hundreds and hundreds of pageviews monthly visiting this classic mix from Mr Thing I decided to repost it.

You're welcome!

Note: As far as I know there is no official cover for the mix but this cover design I found at Olas Un Bekons is better than others I seen elsewhere.









Mr. Thing
35th Anniversary
Adidas Superstar Mix
(2006) | 27 MB|



Intro
Here We Go - Run DMC
Run's House - Run DMC
Sucker MC's - Run DMC
Peter Piper Instrumental - Run DMC
Unknown
Unknown
I Know I Got Soul - Bobby Bird
Melting Pot- Booker T & The MG's
Boogie Down - Man Parrish
Hip Hop BeBop - Man Parrish
Play That Beat - G.L.O.B.E. & Whiz Kid
You're Gonna Get Yourz - Public Enemy
Go Stetas - Stetsasonic
4 Ever My Beat Instrumental - Stetsasonic
Top Billin - Audio Two
I Got It Made - Special Ed
Supastar - Group Home
Unknown
My Adidas - Run DMC








Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: