DJ Phoreyz & DJ Expo - Escapism


Now this 2 DJ four turntables mix by DJ Phoreyz & DJ Expo is very refreshing. While other lackluster deejays are stuck in mediocrity spinning the same old 80's/90's radio hits mixes Phoreyz & Expo breathe new life to old songs with nice blending of instrumentals and breakbeats. This mix is proof you don't need to continue to play old radio hits over and over again to rock a crowd. You can play the songs the crowd wants to hear in new ways.

Speaking of a party rocking I know I mentioned on Pipo's site back August I would produce a party mix of my own but frankly I'm uninspired. This year I made a decision to produce at least one mix per month with a goal of ultimately releasing 20 mixes in 2012. So far I released 15 mixes this year, my latest being Rock Rhymes & Re Edits 3. Although I started the mix ever since Ramadaan I've been dealing with other things in my life so my enthusiasm for making mixes has waned considerably. However I am determined to drop five more mixes between now and New Year's Eve. I will finish and release my party mix before so stay thirsty my friends.


DJ Phoreyz & DJ Expo
Escapism
Live On 4 Turntables
(2011) | 128 MB|






This Right Here... - Intro
Escapism - Phoreyz & DJ Expo
Skillz Gotta Work - Gangstarr vs Amerie
J5'n (Break) - Jurassic 5
Sé Que Tienes Alma - Erik B & Rakim vs Grupo Folklorico
Sole Beat Box - Sole & JC
Beat Box Document - Mos Def vs Alex Goose
Bollywood Moves - Bollywood vs Ludacris
Y'all Joe It's Nas Yo - Nas vs Fat Joe
Zulu Big Beat - Billy Squier vs Afrika Bambaataa
Papas Got a Blend New Bag - Funky Mamas & Papas
Next Nation Army - Snoop Dogg & Dr Dre vs David Axelrod vs Nostalgia 77
007 & Hell - 20th Century Steel Band vs Desmond Dekker
Vivrant Thing (Wicked Mix) - Q Tip
Afro Latin Fuzz - Phoreyz & DJ Expo
Skewed James (Edit) - DJ Enki vs Outkast
Keep Asking You Questions - Black Ivory
JBx2 - James Brown vs Jeff Beck
F**k You - Marvin Gaye vs Jay Dee
F**king Like This - Jay Dee vs J Dilla
You're Doing It With Her When It Should 7A3 - Rhetta Hughes vs 7A3
Mambotize - Biggie vs Red Astaire
About Face Strut - Z Trip vs JJ Johnson
Pinky Ring Mouse - Wu Tang vs Danger Mouse
Blow Your Whistle - Too Short vs Soul Searchers
Uniwhistle Mind Control - Soul Searchers vs Common
ASS Breaks - Afrodisiac Sound System vs Kurtis Blow
Latin Africa - Johnny Pate
Brown Organ Donor - James Brown vs DJ Shadow
Brazillian Rhyme - Earth Wind & Fire
Low Me What You Got Too Much - Jay Z vs Boz Scaggs vs Luther Vandross
Hijack Addict - Herbie Mann vs Kanye West
Love To The World - LTD Orchestra vs Cutso
Apache Squeeze - Kraak n Smaak vs Incredible Bongo Band
Could You Be Loved - Bob Marley
Just Like Music - Mato vs Erick Sermon vs Marvin Gaye
All Night Wrong - La Famille
Funky Misdemeanor - The DOC vs Foster Sylvers vs Danny Krivit
New Shit (PSA pt 2) - Jay Z
Walk On vs Dead Wrong - Jackson 5 vs Biggie
Say Ho - Outkast
Make Em Chant - Cal Tjader vs J Dila

Download/Listen Here


Archived



The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: