DJ somaR - Me, Myself & My Turntables - Episode III

It's been several months since Episode II of dj somaR's Me,Myself & My Turntables series now here's the brand new Episode III.

"Back with another "press record and see what happens" style mix.... this one's a recap from the last "Lessons In Fresh" back on August 3rd. For this mix, I used a hand-full of tracks that I had played from that night and did my thing with em'. Got a couple tracks with my man Mike Dee (Oilhouse representative... not the Beastie legend), who was the guest MC for the night and put down the ill set. Thanks again to everyone who has supported "Lessons In Fresh," lets make each one bigger than the one before it. But, like I said, this is a one take... so just ignore the mistakes, ha!!! Hope you dig it, peace!"
DJ somaR



DJ somaR
Me, Myself & My Turntables
Episode III
(2012) | 54 MB|






The Barkays - Let's Have Some Fun
Eazy-E - No More ?'s
De La Soul - Ring Ring Ring (Ha Ha Hey)
DJ Shadow - Stay The Course
DJ Shadow - Let's Get It (Bass, Bass, Bass)
Mantronix - King Of The Beats
Fred Wesley and the JB's - Blow Your Head
The Alkaholiks - Make Room
Method Man & Redman - Tear It Off
Del Tha Funkee Homosapian - Ahonetwo Ahonetwo (Remix)
Mike Dee - Mike Dee vs Paid In Full
Mike Dee - Kaplow
The Brady Bunch - Drummer Man
Chuck Garbo - Can I Be Your Squeeze
Large Professor - Key To The City
Carllen & The Groovers - Can We Rap
Le Scratchfunk - The Go Off
Bite Hard - Hard Hitter

Download/Listen Here


Archived



The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: