DJ Franchise - Futurized Funk


This is one concept for a mix I wish had thought up myself!

I always loved Easy Mo Bee's production along with others of his era (Large Pro,D.I.T.C,DJ Muggs,etc), truth be told many heads don't give him the props he deserves. He produced one of the few 2pac songs,Temptations, I can stand!

Hopefully this new mix by the Bay Area's (and former Inland Empire resident) DJ Franchise will inspire you to look into more of Mo Bee's body of work.




DJ Franchise
Futurized Funk
An Easy Mo Bee Tribute
(2012) |135 MB|







Craig Mack – Flava In Ya Ear (Easy Mo Bee mix)
Busta Rhymes – Everything Remains Raw
The Notorious B.I.G. ft. Method Man– The What
Ill Al Skratch – Chill With That
Heavy D – Check It Out
Miles Davis – The Doo-Bop Song
Busta Rhymes ft. Zhane – It’s a Party 
Lost Boyz – Lifestyles of the Rich & Shameless
Craig G & Jack Venom – Juicy Loosey
Positive K – Its All Gravy (Remix)
GZA – Drama
Rappin’ Is Fundamental – Now That You Know My Name
2Pac – Temptations
Tha Alkaholiks – Likwidation
The Notorious B.I.G. – Gimme The Loot
The Notorious B.I.G. - Machine Gun Funk
Heavy D – Black Coffee
LL Cool J – Pink Cookies In A Plastic Bag (Remix)
Wu-Tang Clan – Take It Back
The Notorious B.I.G. – Party & Bullshit
Big Daddy Kane – Another Victory
Alicia Keys – If I Was Your Woman
The Notorious B.I.G. – Warning
The Temptations – Just My Imagination (Easy Mo Bee Remix)
Miles Davis – Mystery (reprise)

Bonus Track
Marvin Gaye – I Met A Little Girl (Easy Mo Bee Alternate Version)

Download/Listen Here


Archived



The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

1 comment:

Felix Flores, Jr. said...

Glad I beat you to the punch with the concept. Really appreciate the post. Hope you enjoyed it! #salute