Sister Funk - The Mix


This is it my first ever Soul/Funk mix. Honestly I have to say fasting during this year's Ramadaan took a lot out of me. My enthusiasm for producing mixes waned considerably. It was a bit of a struggle to finish Rock Rhymes & Re Edits 3 but fortunately I had around 80% of the mix done before the start of Ramadaan.Slowly but steadily my passion for producing mixes came back which leads us to today's mix,my 15th mix of 2012.

Taking some choice joints from Sister Funk and Sister Funk 2 ,DJ Ian Wright's compilation series, Sister Funk:The Mix features 30 minutes of  funky soul tunes from female artists. Although this my first Funk/Soul mix it won't be my last. I'm presently building my crates with a host of solid Funk/Soul joints and will be releasing another Funk mix in the coming months.

I'm still working my way towards my goal of releasing 20 mixes in 2012 so what will be my next mixes? A tribute to one my favorite rappers Here



The Dynamic Hamza 21®
Sister Funk:The Mix
(2012) |75 MB|


The Dynamic Hamza 21 - Sister Funk - The Mix The Dynamic Hamza 21 - Sister Funk - The Mix



Marie Lyons – See And Don't See
Gloria Williams – Sister Funk
The Fabulettes - Muddy Waters
Delores Ealy – Honey Dripper
Mary Love – Born To Live With Heartache
Honey & The Bees - Love Addict
Ann Robinson - You Did It
Shirley Vaughn - Escape
Inell Young – What Do You See In Her
Barbara Mason - You Better Stop It
Barbara & Gwen – Right On
Dolly Gilmore - Sweet Sweet Baby
Monica - Chauffeur
Barbara King - What I Did In The Street
Deloris Ealy – It's About Time I Made A Change
Coletta Woodson - Follow The Wind
Althea Spencer - Take Me Baby
The Aristocrats – Don't Go
Cheryl Johnson - It's Not Too Late
Hard Drivers - Since I Was A Little Girl

Mixcrate Mixcloud House-Mixes


Archived



The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: