DJ BB Famous - Audio Smack Radio Vol 1

I hard time finding a Hip Hop mix this week to post but then I found this mix Chicago's DJ BB Famous.





DJ BB Famous
Audio Smack Radio Vol 1
(2011) |55 MB|





Apache - Tonto
Artifacts - Ultimate
Cam'ron - SDE
Chill Rob G -Let Me Know
Chubb Rock - Just the Two of Us
Dark Sun Riders - Dark Sun Riders
Jeru Tha Damaja - Tha Bitches
Biz & Heavy D - We Write the Songs
Method Man - What the Blood Clot
Nore - My Favorite Enemy
2Pac - Old School
De La Soul - The Bizness
Dj Honda ft Redman - Dats my Word
Group Home - Supa Star
J Live - Braggin Writes
Jay Z - A Million
BDP - I'm Still # 1
Nice & Smooth - Down the Line
Notorious BIG - Unbelievable
Chuck D - No
Common - !, 2, Many
Del - Eye Jammie
Freddie Foxxx - Tell'em i'm Here
Ghostface - Save Me
Heltah Skeltah - Leflor Lefla
Jeru Tha Damaja - Playin yourself
Rhymefest - Brand New




Source:
Mixcrate



Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: