DJ Inkfat - The Slam Book Live Mix

Here's a straight forward mix of 90's RnB and Hip Hop from the Bay Area's DJ Inkfat. There's not much to say about it other it's neither great nor bad. Just a good collection of classic tunes. Though with so many female deejays who rather play some homosexual music instead of Hip Hop Inkfat gets props for not including inferior music in her mixes.




DJ Inkfat
The Slam Book Live Mix
(2011) |49 MB|




Hot Like Fire - Aaliyah
You Make Me Wanna - Usher
I Wanna Be Down - Brandy
Playa Hate - Luniz
Get Away - Mobb Deep
Just A Friend - Biz Markie
Make It Hot - Nicole
Can't You See - Total ft. The Notorious B.I.G.
If You're Girl Only Knew - Aaliyah
Come Clean - Jeru The Damaja
I Gotcha Opin - Black Moon
Got Til It's Gone - Janet Jackson ft. Q Tip
Flava In Ya Ear Remix - Craig Mack ft. Notorious B.I.G.,Rampage, LL Cool J & Busta Rhymes
Touch Me, Tease Me - Case ft. Foxy Brown
What About Us - Total ft. Missy Elliot
My Way - Usher
Steelo - 702
Stressed Out - A Tribe Called Quest
No Escapin This - Beatnuts ft. Craig Nice
Everyday People - Arrested Development
Born To Roll - Masta Ace
The Things That You Do - Gina Thompson
Rock The Boat - Aaliyah ft. LOX
Caramel - City High
Creep Remix - TLC
I'm Not A Player - Big Pun ft. Joe
The Next Epsiode - Dr. Dre ft. Snoop Dogg & Nate Dogg
Hypnotize - The Notorious B.I.G.
In My Bed - Dru Hill ft. Jermiane Dupri & Da Brat
I'll Be There/You're All I Need To Get By (Puff Daddy Mix) - Method Man ft. Mary J Blige
Check The Rhime - A Tribe Called Quest
Regulate - Warren G ft. Nate Dogg
Quiet Storm - Mobb Deep ft. Lil Kim
ATLiens - Outkast




Source:
mixcrate



Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: