DJ EVS - Mixtape Vol 2


This is for those who love hearing that underground Hip Hop. DJ EVS spins plenty of underground artists and few classics by Nas & The Notorious B.I.G. in this mix.





DJ EVS
Mixtape # 02
(20??) | 66 MB|







D & D Crew - Ghetto Like D & D
13 - Clear The Spot
Jeru The Damaja - Me Or The Papes
Coco Brovaz ft. M.O.P. - Bucktown (Remix)
Nas - Nas Is Like
Sub-Conscious - Pushin Orbitz
Godfather Don - Da Bomb Baby
Notorious B.I.G - Unbelievable
J.U.I.C.E. - Key To The City
Roundtable MC's - SD Chargers
Blame One - Professional Tactics
Mr Brady - Let My Record Rotate
Lament - Undisputables
Fallguy - Arrival
Most Desh - Micrphone Enhancer
Promoe - Off The Record
Non Phixion - Refuse To Lose
Emanon - The Waiting Room
El Da The Sensei - Got Dat?
Ra The Rugged Man - Till My Heart Stops
Del The Funke Homosapien - Eye Examination


Download/Listen Here

Archived



The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: