Fat Beats







Even though there are numerous artists involved with Fat Beats I choose to work only with tracks on the three volume Fat Beats Compilation released from 2001 - 2003 in this tribute mix.

Now what is my next mix? Well I'm currently working on Rock,Rhymes & Re Edits 3 and it should be finished and be ready for release sometime next month.






The Dynamic Hamza 21
Fat Beats
(2012) |85 MB|








Helixx - My Time
Atmosphere - My Songs
Supafriendz - Consequences & Repercussions
KRS One - Temple Tactics
Alchemist ft. Twin - Different Worlds
Street Smarts ft. OC & Pharoahe Monch - Metal Thangz
DITC - Day One
Kazi - Average
Pacewon - Sunroof Top
Bumpy Knuckles - The Lah
Saukrates ft. Common - Play Dis
Little Brother - Tension
J Live - The Day I Fell Off
Tommy Tee ft. Pete Rock - World Renown
Non - Phixion - Legacy
Big Daddy Kane - Any Type Of Way
Massinfluence - All Out
Rubix - Get It Crack'n
Obscure Disorder - Like
Grand Puba - Up & Down


House-Mixes Mixcrate Mixcloud


Archived



The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: