DJ Enki and DJ Platurn - Blendapella

The Oakland Faders very own DJ Enki & DJ Platurn created a classic with this mix. I've heard about this mixtape awhile ago but never got around to listening to it myself...It's definitely lives up to all the hype I was hearing. There's no tracklistig but the mix is a fantastic Hip Hop blends mix. Enki & Platurn  include many songs you wouldn't normally hear other deejays blend like Ice T's "I'm Your Pusher".

Trust me it's one of best blends mixes you'll hear.



This carefully crafted mix contains an hour's worth of blending featuring beats and rhymes by Pharoahe Monch, Rakim, Lyrics Born, The Neptunes, Biz Markie, Outkast, KRS-One, MC Lyte, Jurassic 5, Whodini, MC Shan, Super Lover Cee, DJ Shadow, some weird tutorial 45, and many, many more.
The Giant Peach






DJ Enki and DJ Platurn
Blendapella (2004) | 74 MB|








Source:
Pipomixes

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: