Hamza 21 - The Pleasure Of Listening

After finishing my Deen Drums & Rhymes mix I was unsure as to what type mix I should do next. Since I has alot of leftover tunes that were never included in The Kickback series I decided make a mix of Hip Hop meets Pop re edits and remixes. Similar to my Rock Rhymes & Re Edits mix.

There are still some rough parts within the mix but nothing too major. Ideally I would have posted this next week but I'm ready to move to something else.

Enjoy the tunes.










Hamza 21
The Pleasure Of Listening (2010) |60 MB|







Rick James ft. Smokey Robinson - Ebony Eyes Re Edit
Jennings - Surrender Re Edit
Hall & Oates - Sara Smile Re Edit
Tears For Fears ft. Oleta Adams & Rakaa Iriescience - Woman In Chains Remix
Gary Jules ft. Rakaa Iriescience - Mad World Remix
Sweet Coffee - No Ordinary Love Re Edit
Britney Spears ft. Jean Grae - Born To Make You Happy Remix
Krystal Harris - Supergirl Re Edit
Duran Duran ft. Defari - Falling Down Remix
Joan Osborne - One Of Us Re Edit
Kelly Clarkson ft. Bahamadia - Behind These Hazel Eyes Remix
Nelly Furtado & Ray Lamontagne- Crazy Remix
Damian Dame - Right Down To It Re Edit
Michelle Branch ft. Rakim & Q Tip - All I Wanted Remix
Marc Cohn - Already Home Re Edit
Nature's Law ft. LMNO - Embrace Remix

Bonus:
Evanescence - Understanding




Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

2 comments:

Eric Nord said...

And you don't stop! You are a true champion.

I went looking for the "Kickback" mixes, but couldn't find links. Any suggestions?

The Dynamic Hamza 21® said...

I haven't reposted them on this blog yet but they're on mixcrate.

http://www.mixcrate.com/hamza21#uploads