Jessy J - Tequila Moon

There is a serious heatwave going down where I'm at. Here in San Bernardino the temperature has been 104 degrees for the past two days. So today to cool things down at bit I though I drop some cool jazz upon you.


I love my fair share of jazz but I am by no means a jazz fan. However, I was pretty impressed by this 2006 album by the Inland Empire's very own Jessy J (Jessica Spinella) . The Hemet resident has been holding it down within the Contemporary Jazz scene for a number of years now. Working with everybody from Jessica Simpson to Gloria Trevi.

I know it's a bit of departure than what I usually post but trust me all you beat diggers out there you'll love this album. Jessy J definitely has the chops to lay down some sweet grooves.









Jessy J
Tequila Moon (2006) |66 MB|




Tequila Moon
Spanish Nights
Sin Ti (Without You)
Mas Que Nada
Fiesta Velada
Poetry Man
Turquoise Street
PB 'n' J
Besame Mucho
Running Away
Song For You





Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: