DJ Revolution and Total Eclipse - Draft Radio Vol.1

I had this mix in my collection for over six months but never listened to it. Purchasing a new computer several months ago and archiving flies from my old computer I guess I lost track of this mix.

Anyway DJ Revolution & X Ecutioners' Total Eclipse display some great turntable skill and drop some great Hip Hop joints in this mix made for Draft Records.




DJ Revolution & Total Eclipse
Draft Radio Vol.1 (2005)|72 MB|




Intro
Da Ranjahs - Aspire (feat. Cee Lo Green)
Da Bean - Gunnin'
Bad Seed And Destroy - Party Crashers
School Of Thoughts - Going Down
Shabaam Sahdeeq - New Order Shit
Mos Def - Summer Time (feat. Esthero)
Defari - Spit Ridiculous
Flii Stylez - Underground
Planet Asia - Medicine
Rass Kass - If You Can See What I Can See (feat. Pharoahe Monche)
Bad Seed - The Union (feat. Miri Ben Ari)






Source:
Beat Box Radio Show

Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: