DJ Ragz - The Creation Mixtape

Turntablism meets blends is how I would describe this mix from 2003.

Maryland's DJ Ragz (Jazz Addixx) reworks many Hip Hop classics in the vein of many old school mixtapes from 80's that I used to listen to back in day.

I'm sure you'll definitely be lovin this mix.










DJ Ragz
The Creation Mixtape (2003) |116 MB|




Dj Ragz Warning to All
Rock Tha Spot - Dj Ragz
How Many Emcees
Passin Me By
1nce Again
Dj Ragz The Cut Professa
My World Premiere
Street Struck
The World is Yours
Hittin Hardest - Dr Becket & Dirtyhandz
Dj Ragz The Scratcher Guy
Wont Stop
Applause
Da Rebirth
Wheelz of Terror - Dj Ragz
Jazz Addixx in the House - MUDD
Flaco in the Basement
Lord Jazz Make it Funky
Thah Fowndation
The Ultimate
Get Down
O.S.T
Stakes is High
I Used to Love Her
For Da Love of the Game
Stalking Bobby live basement crew session



Source:
Bloggerhouse

Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: