Thomax - The Remix files Vol 3 and 4

I have to admit I'm really lovin these remixes from Thomax. I love my Hip Hop dark and gritty and Thomax has mastered that sound. If you love your Hip Hop to sound dark and cinematic  you'll going love these remixes as well as I did.









Thomax
The Remix Files Vol 3 & 3.5
(2008)|30 MB/ 15 MB|



Samobójstwo I
1985: Born To Live - O.C.
Genghis Khan - Jus Allah
Appreciation - L Da Headtoucha
Fort Europa - Promoe
Samobójstwo II
Black Christmas - Army Of The Pharaohs
Understand If I - Freestyle
Tomorrow - Murs
Samobójstwo III
Snakk Nu - Kompani 69





Bars of L - Big L
Born 2 Live Longer - O.C.
Yesterday - Murs
Fort Europa - Looptroop




Thomax
The Remix Files Vol 4 (2008) |37 MB|




Return To The
Can It Be - Murs
God of Thunder - Virtuoso
Black Snow - Ill Bill + Apathy
Since 85
So Alone - L Da Headtoucha
Day By Day - Wordsworth + A.L. + Talib Kweli + Punchline
Can It Be II - Murs



Source:
Thomax
UGWHH

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: