DJ Spair - Kickin it Old School

DJ Spair (Oakland Faders) rocks some  70's and 80's RnB in this "old school" mix.






DJ Spair
Kickin It Old School (2004) |57 MB|




InDeep- Last Night A Dj Saved My Life
De La Soul- Me Myself & I
Parliment Knee Deep
Mary Jane Girls-In My House
Cherelle ft. Alexander O Neil an -Saturday Love
Evelyn Champagne King- I'm In Love
Mille Jackson-I Had To Say It
Kurtis Blow- Rappin
Confunkshun- Fun Fun Fun
The Emotions-Best Of My Love
Luther Vandross- Never Too Much
Chic-My Forbidden Lover
Patrice Rushen- Forget Me Nots
Slave-Just A Touch
Vaughn Mason-Bounce Rock,Skate
Chuck Brown & The Soul Searchers-Bustin Loose
Malcolm Mcclarren-She's Looking Like A Hobo
Grand Master Flash & Melle Mel- White Lines
The Gap Band-You Drop The Bomb On Me
Kano-I'm Ready
GQ- Disco Nights
Prince-Erotic City
Chaka Khan-I Feel For You



Alternative Link


Source:
Skillz Still Matter

Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: