Pipomixes - The College Professor vs The Large Professor

If Large Professor isn't within your top 5 of greatest Hip Hop producers of all time than you really don't know Hip Hop. Due to Large Pro's style being similar to the D.I.T.C. sound many overlook his productions. However, Xtra P has always conveyed a balance of hard knocking beats with a subdued smooth groove. No doubt LP makes some hardcore head nodding sh*t.

Sorry no tracklist.




"Well, while listening to Large Pro's much delayed, and consequently, much slept-on album, I decided that I would devote an entire mix to one of my favorite production hero's. He may not be as heralded as Primo or Pete Rock, nor as much of a cult-like symbol as J. Dilla, but I challenge anybody to front on the Mad Scientist's production credits"
Pipomixes





Pipomixes
The College Professor vs The Large Professor
(2010) | 49 MB|







Source:
Pipomixes

Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: