Hamza 21 - The Producer's Journey Vol 3

Well Vol 3 of my The Producer's Journey series is finally here. I got sidetracked with alot things which prevented me from completing the mix last week...work, plumbing problems at my apartment, studying for the A+ exam,etc . However with Vol 3 for the first time I used my Mixvibes Cross to mix some of the tunes. Being I have a double partition on my computer and my Mixvibes is on my Windows partition and I primarily use my Ubuntu (Linux) partition I have held off using Mixvibes before now.

I  prefer to work in Linux environment but I'm still trying to figure out how to make xwax work with U46 MK2 soundcard. (email me if you can help me with this) so that explains my reluctance  to use my Mixvibes in my previous mixes.

Anyhow although I can keep going with the concept I decided to step away from this mix series for now. More than likely I will return to the series again before year's end but for now I moving on to something special. I'll hit you with that in March.






The Dynamic Hamza 21
The Producer's Journey Vol 3
(2011) | 123 MB|


Hamza 21 - The Producer's Journey Vol 3 Hamza 21 - The Producer's Journey Vol 3

Side A
Jake One ft. Brother Ali - The Truth [Jake One]
Eric Roberson - A Tale Of Two Remix [Hexsagon]
Noggin Nodders - Bounce [Kutmasta Kurt]
Rakim - I Get Visual [Salaam Remi]
AC - Rae Told Me [Hasan Insane]
Brother Ali - Star Quality [Ant]
Swollen Members Ft. Dilated Peoples - Counter Parts [Evidence]
Redlight Boogie Ft. Rock (of Heltah Skeltah) - Welcome Me In Remix [Hexsagon]
Scott Lark Da Sensei - Insight [Tony D]
Murs - 18/W A Bullet Remix [Ant]
Masta Ace - Hold U [Ayatollah]
Amel Larrieux - Sweet Misery Remix [Bei-Ru]
Guru Ft Bahamadia - Respect The Architect Remix [Buckwild]
MC Ren Ft Ice Cube - Coming After You [DJ Bobcat]
Ill Bill ft. Vinnie Paz - A Bullet Never Lies [DJ Lethal]
Statik Selektah ft. Termanology - Eighty Two [Statik Selektah]
Threat - When It Rains [DJ Bobcat]
Rakaa Iriscience - Ends To Means [Jake One]
DJ Krush ft. Esthero - Final Home [DJ Krush]
Kwest Tha Madd Ladd - What's The Reaction [Tony D]
Swollen Members Ft. Evidence - So Deadly [Evidence]

Side B
Talib Kweli ft Mos Def - Joy [Ayatollah]
Jay Z Ft. Raekwon - Pray [Hasan Insane]
AZ Ft Raekwon & DJ Premier- New York [Emile]
Foreign Exchange - Nic's Groove Live [Nicolay]
Rakim - Guess Who's Back Remix [Buckwild]
DJ Krush ft. Black Thought - Zen Approach [DJ Krush]
Supastition - A Baby Story [Nicolay]
House Of Pain - Legend [DJ Lethal]
Tash - Nightfall [Fred Wreck]
Ice Cube - Doin What It Pose To Do [Emile]
Freddie Foxxx Ft Queen Latifah - So Tough (Easy's Mo Tough Mix) [Easy Mo Bee]
Guerilla Black ft. Nate Dogg - What We Gonna Do [Fred Wreck]
Statik Selektah ft. Souls Of Mischief - Laughin [Statik Selektah]
LL Cool J - Pink Cookies In A Plastic Bag Getting Crushed By Buildings [Marley Marl]
Zhigge - Rakin' In The Dough [Salaam Remi]
J-Live ft Chali 2na - The Zone [DJ Numark]
Jurassic 5 - Verbal Gunfight [DJ Numark]
Mobb Deep ft. Nas - It's Mine Remix [Bei Ru]
Heavy D & The Boyz - Black Coffee (Hip Hop Remix) [Easy Mo Bee]
Lords Of The Underground - Psycho [Marley Marl]
Linkin Park ft. Motion Man - Enth E Nd (Kutmasta Kurt Remix) [Kutmasta Kurt]





Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: