Hasan Insane - Black Caesar

Since I will be featuring 2 of Hasan Insane songs on Vol 3 of my The Producer's Journey series I thought I drop this on you today.

Now I don't really get into all the Jay Z remixes released by various producers but this one is very different than the others. Taking the concept of movie Black Caesar along with acapellas from Jay Z's American Gangster album and combing those elements with various acapellas from other notable emcees this remix album is by far better than most.




American Dreamin’ (Ft. Nas)





Hasan Insane
Black Caesar
(2008) | 78 MB|




Intro
Pray (Ft. Raekwon)
American Dreamin’ (Ft. Nas)
Hello Brooklyn 3.0 (Ft. Lil’ Wayne, Biggie Smalls & ODB)
No Hook (Ft. Young Jeezy)
Roc Boys (Ft. Kanye West)
Sweet (Ft. Jadakiss)
I Know (Ft. T.I.)
Party Life (Ft. Big Boi, Pimp C & Carlitta Durand)
Say Hello (Ft. Scarface)
Ignorant Shit (Ft. Lupe Fiasco)
Success (Ft. Ghostface)
Fallin’ (Ft. Beanie Sigel & Jesse Boykins III) / American Gangster




Source:
Midventures

Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: