DJ Tyhandswell - Let's Take It Back To the Tapes Vol I & II

I know some of you may consider it sacrilegious to say but I really am getting tired of 90's Hip Hop mixes. Hearing the same songs over and over is really getting on my nerves. Which explains why I haven't posted DJ Zimmie's "Live In New Asterdam" or many other recent mixes on my blog.

First off the 90's is a whole decade not just the years between 1990-1996. Also many quality tunes of the decade were released on independent labels not just major labels. Sticking to releases by the major labels at the time (and mostly East Coast artists) surely limits your song selection.

Although I will eventually be producing a 90's Hip Hop mix of my own (probably in June or July) similar to this mix by Maryland's DJ Tyhandswell. I won't be including the most popular tunes of the decade.

Sorry I didn't have the time to write a tracklist but trust me most of songs are tunes you don't normally hear on other 90's Hip Hop mixes.




DJ Tyhandswell
Let's Take It Back To the Tapes Vol I
(2010) |27 MB|








DJ Tyhandswell
Let's Take It Back To the Tapes Vol II
(2011) |22 MB|








Source:
10 Mixes
DJ Tyhandswell

Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: