DJ Zimmie - You Know You Done Funked Up, Right

Pittsburgh's DJ Zimmie spins some classic funk in this mix from last year. Nothing fancy mixing wise just some party rocking funk.

Since there isn't much I can say about this mix here's some tidbits about some the songs in the mix:

Did you know Stevie Wonder's harmonica solo on Chaka Khan's "I Feel For You" was recorded the day of Marvin Gaye's funeral. As well as sadly something I know many of you (including me) didn't know the Gap Band's Robert Wilson (Bass player) died last year in August.

R.I.P. Robert Wilson.




















DJ Zimmie
You Know You Done Funked Up, Right?
(2010) | 115 MB|




Atomic Dog - George Clinton
Unknown Track
More Bounce To The Ounce - Zapp
Rock,Bounce, Skate, Roll - Vaughan Mason & Crew
Master Rocker - Bernard Wright
Forget Me Not - Patrice Rushen
Unknown Track
West Coast Pop Lock - Ronnie Hudson & The Street People
Soft & Wet - Prince
Bring It Here - Wild Sugar
Your Wish Is My Command - Lakeside
You're The One For Me - D Train
Do It (Let Me See You Shake) - Bar-Kays
No Parking On The Dancefloor - Midnight Starr
I Feel For You - Chaka Khan
Early In The Morning - Gap Band
Get On The Floor  - Michael Jackson




Source:
DJ Zimmie



Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: