Hamza 21 - Soulful Melodies

Up out of nowhere yep I'm back with a new mix. This time I got a short mix of blends I cooked up.

Some of these blends go back a few years. The Jodeci blend was taken from my 2002 unfinished "All Things Considered" Mix and the Oh Honey blend comes from another unreleased mix 2004's "Tricks, Skips & Techniques". Some of you might have heard it before as I did upload the blend to the net in the summer of 2008 in a short mix that included the Heavy D blend as well.

I don't know if this will turn into new series of mixes just yet but there will be at some point a Volume 2.








The Dynamic Hamza 21
Soulful Melodies
(2011) |38 MB|





Jodeci - Freak N You Blend
L.T.D. - Love Ballad Blend
Champaign - How Bout Us Blend
Christina Milian - Us Against The World Blend
Delegation - Oh Honey Blend
Heavy D & The Boyz - Got Me Waiting Blend
Maxwell - Drowndeep Hula Blend
Jesse Johnson's Revue - I Want My Girl Blend
New Edition - Hit Me Off Blend
Aaliyah - Try Again Blend



Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: