Just Dizle - Love Of My Life 6

France's Le Champion Just Dizle has quite a collection of mixes on the net and with so many it's hard to decide which one to listen to first. Although I posted one of his mixes before (Here) his "Love Of My Life" series is something I never ventured to explore. I'm glad finally did because this the real deal. Nothing but over 90 minutes head nodding Hip Hop.





Just Dizle
Love Of My Life 6
(2010) |136 MB|




Defari – Joyride
Big Kap ft Bahamadia, Precise, Treep, UNeek & Lauryn Hill – Ladies In The House
Special Ed – Neva Go Back
Heltah Skeltah – Place To Be
Saukrates – Ps & Qs
Gang Starr – The Planet
O.C. – O-Zone
Sauce Money ft Jay-Z – Pre Game
Biz Markie – Studda Step
Def Squad – Check N’ Me Out
Masta Ace – Ghetto Like
Common – Real Ni**a Quotes
Frankie Cutlass ft Rampage,Doo Wop & Heltah Skeltah – Feel The Vibe
EPMD – Put On
Busta Rhymes ft Erykah Badu – One
Ras Kass ft Ahmad – Come Widdit (The Fredwreck Remix)
Crooked I – Death Rizzo
Cam’ron ft Prodigy – Losin Weight
Keith Murray – What A Feelin’
Heather B. – Takin Mine
Cella Dwellas – We Got It Hemmed
De La Soul ft Mos Def – Big Brother Beat
Digable Planets – Graffiti
Natural Elements – Mayday
Capone-N-Noreaga – Halfway Thugs
Masta Ace – Mountain
Shyheim ft The Brown Hornet – Dear God
Funkdoobiest – Rock On (Buckwild Version)
A Tribe Called Quest, Busta Rhymes – Wild Hot
World Reknown - How Nice I Am
Mad Skillz – Tip Of The Tongue
Cru – Loungin’ Wit My Cru
Marley Marl ft Big Daddy Kane – Three’s Company
Da Bush Babees – Three MC’s
Easy Mo Bee ft Rah Digga – Talkin Bout You
Ill All Skratch – Me And The Click
D.I.T.C – Get Yours (Showbiz Remix)
The Roots ft Common – Universe At War
A Tribe Called Quest – Money Maker
Mobb Deep ft Big Noyd and Rakim – Hoodlum
Outkast – ATLiens (Bad Boy Remix)
Gang Starr – Tonz ‘O ‘Gunz





Source:
Just Dizle


Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: