Case Bloom - Lemonade Hip Hop

After searching through a plenthora of crappy mixes I finally found something worthwhile by Philadelphia's Case Bloom. This summertime mix of jazzy Hip Hop tunes was just what I needed to satisfy my thirst for hear a great mix. It evens includes one of my favorite Hip Hop joints B.I.B.L.E.

"The resulting concoction is thirty minutes of both new and ripe (if you will) soulful hip hop tracks, carefully selected for your pleasure, and mixed with just the right amount of sugary cuts. Lemonade was a popular drink and it still is....enjoy"
Case Bloom







Case Bloom
Lemonade Hip Hop
(2010) | 69 MB|




Rockin Hip Hop - Large Professor
I Like It - Grand Puba
Play Dis - Saukrates ft. Common
Back On The Block - Pete Rock And CL Smooth
Kick In The Door (Jazzy Jeff Remix) - Notorious B.I.G.
The Get Up - Little Brother
Stars - Fashawn
Run That Back - DJ Jazzy Jeff ft. Eshon Burgundy & Black Ice
Tinseltown To The Boogie Down Instrumental - Scritti Politti
B.I.B.L.E. (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth) - Gza & Killah Priest
Secrets Of The Sand (Jay Dee Remix) - Mood
Hush The Crowd - J-Live
Some How Some Way Instrumental - Organized Konfusion
Gotta Have Soul - Count Bass D, DJ Pocket & H20
Collectors Item - Pete Rock ft. Grap Luva & Kev Brown





Source:
Mixcrate



Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: