DJ Tyler Reid - Aaliyah Tribute

I didn't really get a chance to dig for great mixes this week so this will have to do. Although not fantastic this mix of tunes by Aaliyah by Toronto's DJ Tyler Reid is DSFL worthy. If you're an Aaliyah fan you're bound to enjoy this mix.





DJ Tyler Reid
Aaliyah Tribute
(2011) | 59 MB|




One Knows How To Love Me Quite Like You Do
Throw Your Hands Up
Back & Forth
Rock The Boat (Tyler Reid Remix)
Try Again
I Gotcha Back
Come Back In One Piece ft. Dmx
More Than A Woman
Hot Like Fire (Remix)
If Your Girl Only Knew
Down With The Clique
At Your Best (You Are Love)
Age Ain't Nothing But A Number
One In A Million (Remix)
We Need A Resolution ft. Timbaland
Are You That Somebody?
Choosey Lover
I Don't Wanna
The One I Gave My Heart To
4 Page Letter
Can I Come Over
I Miss You (Remix) ft. Jay-z



Source:
DJ Tyler Reid



Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: