DJ Mane One - 100

Here it is the final mix within Mane One's 30 Minute Mix series. It's definitely bittersweet for me. I started posting the series back in 2009 and now it is over. Mane is one of few deejays who haven't descended into electronica dance music. One of few who still keep it funky. Now the struggle begins for me to find some decent mixes to take it's place on my regular Thursday blog posts.  I guess it's time to dig into my archived Super B Beat shows.

"Guess this is the end of the road. :/ After almost two years of putting out a mix every week, I give you the last of The 30 Minute Mixes. It's been a lot of work and definitely fun. Thanks to all of the people who downloaded and supported this mix and thanks to all of the many artists who helped me rock cover art for the MP3s! This last mix includes a variety of music that would only appear on The 30 Minute Mix."
Mane One






DJ Mane One
30 Minute Mix:
100 (2011) | 28 MB|






Funky Music Is The Thing - Funky Corvettes
Let The Rhythm Hit Em - Eric B and Rakim
Whole Kit and Kaboodle - Mad Kap
Get Up Get Involved - James Brown
Saying It and Doing It - Bobby Byrd
Te Ya Yo - Radio Banda
I Can't Help Myself - Four Tops
Rescue Me - Fontenla Bass
Same Ol' Song - Four Tops
Warm It Up Kane - Big Daddy Kane
Galaxy - War
What You Don't Know - Jackson 5
Sing Sing Sing - Benny Goodman
Swing Set - Jurassic 5
I Got A Woman - Ray Charles
Your Easy Lovin' Ain't Pleasin' - Mayer Hawthorne
Try A Little Tenderness - Otis Redding
Otis - Kanye / Jay Z
F**k The Police - Jay Dee
Check It Remix - Lords Of The Underground
Rocksteady - Aretha Franklin
Outta Control - Mane One
The Grand Finale - The D.O.C. and N.W.A.






Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: