DJ Mane One - 98

Mane One spins (mostly) Hip Hop in #98 of the 30 minute Mix series.


"This mix is kinda random. Who said you couldn't dig on the internet? I found this cool song with Mayer Hawthorne and legendary funk guitarist Dennis Coffey. It's definitely fresh and something I'd definitely play at jams or bars. I always wanted to play One More Chance by Candie Payne on The 30 Minute Mix but never got to. I figured since I'm almost done with these mixes I'd toss it in there. It's not a usual Mane type of track, but I like it. "
Mane One





DJ Mane One
30 Minute Mix:
98 (2011) | 30 MB|






Old School Rules - Dangerdoom
2getha Baby - Ghostface Killa
Street Astrologist - Blame One
Don't Make A Fool Out of Me - Kitty Daisy & Lewis
Miss Millie - Dennis Coffey
When Everything Changed - Oddisee
All Your Goodies Are Gone - Dennis Coffey ft. Mayer Hawthorne
The Bike Song - Mark Ronson & The Business
One More Chance - Candie Payne
The Ills - Mayer Hawthorne
The Only One Loving You - Lee Fields
Moody's Mood For Love - Amy Winehouse




Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: