Cypress Hill - Live At Openair Frauenfeld

I know many of you loved The Roots perfomance (Here) I posted several months ago now I have a recroding of Cypress Hill performing at Switzerland's Openair Frauenfeld. I'm not certain why DJ Muggs wasn't performing with the group but Cali DJ/Radio Legend Julio G is on the turntables.







Cypress Hill
Live At Openair Frauenfeld
(2011) |112 MB|



Hand On The Pump
When The Sh*t Goes Down
How Can I Just Kill A Man
Real Estate
Latin Thugs
Latin Lingo
Armada Latina
Insane In The Brain
I Want To Get High
Stoned Is The Way Of The Walk
Hits From The Bong
Dr Greenthumb
K.U.S.H.
Julio G & Bobo Routine
Throw Your Set In the Air
Clock The Hammer
Hole in Your Head/Vato
It Ain't Nothing
Lick A Shot
Pigs
Illusions
A To The K
We Ain't Goin' Out Like That
Rise Up
Rock Superstar



Source:
Mexican Taint

Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: