The Dynamic Hamza 21 - Afternoon Delight

Yes people I'm back with another mix and a new series.

The "Afternoon Delight" series will be similar to my Kickback mixes except with more Pop & Jazz tunes plus more Hamza 21 Re Edits. At this point I'm unsure ultimately how many volumes will be in the series (perhaps 3 or 4) but Volume Two will definitely be coming before year's end. Now here's volume one enjoy.









The Dynamic Hamza 21
Afternoon Delight
(2011) | 112 MB|






Groove Theory - Keep Tryin'
Adriana Evans - Suddenly
Erykah Badu - Honey
James Morrison - You Make It Real (Hamza 21 Re Edit)
Gangstarr ft. KC & Jo Jo - Royalty
Tracie Spencer - Still In My Heart
Backstreet Boys - All I Have To Give (Hamza 21 Re-Edit)
Monica - Angel Of Mine
Aaliyah - Giving You More
Olu - Baby Can't Leave It Alone
Group Home - East NY Theory Instrumental
Cindy Bradley - Lifted
Zhane - Crush
Prince & The Revolution - She's Always In My Hair
Something For The People - She's Always In My Hair
Mary J Blige - No One Else
Jessy J - Tequila Moon
Mystic - Girlfriend Sistagirl
Naughty By Nature ft. 3LW - Feels Good
Troop - Spread My Wings (Hamza 21 Re-Edit)
The SOS Band - Even In Your Sleep
Los Rakas ft. Faviola - Abrazame (Uproot Andy Hold Yuh)
Lenny Kravitz - Superlove

...New Link...


Or








Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

2 comments:

Eric Nord said...

Thanks for the relaxing mix!

The Dynamic Hamza 21® said...

I'm glad you' enjoyed it Eric.
Volume two should released on December 26th.