DJ GS 1 - Laidback

This mix by Bay area's DJ GS1 follows the same vein as my Kickback series except it contains alot more smooth R&B and newer R&B.




DJ GS 1
Laidback
(2011) |50 MB|






Open Your Eyes - Dwele
Try Again - Aaliyah
Addiction - Ryan Leslie
Candy Rain - Soul IV Real
Right Here (Human Nature Mix) - SWV
In My Bed (So So Def Remix) - Dru Hill ft. Jermaine Dupri & Da Brat
Let It Go - Keyshia Cole ft. Missy Elliot
I Wanna Know - Joe
Step In The Name Of Love - R Kelly
You Know That I Love You - Donnell Jones
Georgie Porgie - Eric Benet ft. Faith Evans
Keep On Movin - Soul II Soul
Troop - Spread My Wings
Hold On - En Vogue
All I Want Is You - Miguel Ft. J.Cole
Head It All Before - Sunshine Anderson
You - Lloyd
Real Love remix - Mary J Blige
Dance Tonight - Lucy Pearl
Imagination - Tamia ft. Jermaine Dupri
Every Little Step - Bobby Brown
All Night Long - Faith Evans
Doo Wop - Lauryn Hill
So Into You - SWV
Back To Life - Soul II Soul
Just In Case - Jaheim
Hey DJ - Zhane
I Like the Way (The Kissing Game) - Hi Five
I Like - Guy



Or





Source:
Mixcrate



Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: