DJ Melodic & Dug Boogie - Raw Soul Volume 3



I don't know about you but I'm really feelin this Raw Soul series by DJ Melodic & Dug Boogie. Great tunes,great vibes these are some classic mixes.



DJ Melodic & Dug Boogie
Raw Soul Volume 3:
Creative, Innovative Mix
(2000) | 66 MB|



Celebration – All City
Instrumental - Loot Pack
Instrumental - Da Grassroots
Look What You’ve Done – Al Green
Why – Eric Benet ft. The Roots
Instrumental - D’Angelo
Creative, Innovative…
Instrumental - The Mountain Brothers
A Friend’s Advice – Stacy D. (Live @ Yin Yang Mix…)
Games – Chuckii Booker
Instrumental - Dr. Dre
Lonely’s the Only - Maxwell
This Song is for You - Zhane
Instrumental - Group Home
My Oh My – Chante Savage
Instrumental - Choclair
Lala – Lucy Pearl
Instrumental - Darkchild
Gorgeous – King Britt and Sylk 130
Look of Love – J-88

DJ Melodic & Dug Boogie
Raw Soul Volume 3:
After Hours Prelude Mix
(2000) | 36 MB|



Star of the Story - Grenique
Instrumental - Air
Nina’s Poem – Nia Long
The Root – D’Angelo
Instrumental - Sweetback
You Sure Love to Ball - Marvin Gaye
Instrumental - The Roots
Everyday – Lucy Pearl

New Link (12/31/2014)


Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

2 comments:

Dug Boogie said...

Digital Dj were 3, Dj Tabone, Dj Melodic & me Dj Dug Boogie. thanks for posting.. my favorite was volume 6 Expansions.. it was a mash up of the best of the original 5..... bless...

The Dynamic Hamza 21® said...

No doubt I like Vol 6 the best also! I will be posted it tomorrow.

Peace & Blessings
Hamza