Hamza 21 - Afternoon Delight Volume4

So it is the series is over and it's a tad bittersweet for me. I got to spin a host of tunes that more than likely I wouldn't ever included in my other mixes. Moreover considering in 2011 I went from producing a mix every month to dropping six mixes within the span of eight weeks,fourteen mixes within 2011 in total, I'll say that's good year for the Dynamic One.

Although I can't say I mastered the digital process of making mixes I am very delighted at where I'm at compared to my first mix in the digital era, 2009's The Kickback (Here). And yes the majority of my time seems to have shifted to making mixes then listening to them still in 2011 DSFL had a great year for mixes featuring fantastic music.

What's next? Well since I'm an Hip Hop deejay through and through I going to drop another volume of True School Beatdown series and proceed to work on Rock, Rhymes & Re Edits 3.



The Dynamic Hamza 21
Afternoon Delight Volume4
(2011) |128 MB|






Whitney Houston ft. Kelly Price & Faith Evans - Heartbreak Hotel
Maxwell - Changed
Madonna - Bad Girl (Hamza 21 Re Edit)
Lyfe Jennings - It Must Be Nice
Sade - Bullet Proof Soul
Melanie Fiona - Somebody Come Get Me
Kindred The Family Soul - Far Away
Toni Braxton - He Wasn't Man Enough For Me
Everlast - Maybe (Hamza 21 Re Edit)
Destiny's Child - Girl
112 ft. Mase - Love Me
98 Degrees - Invisible Man (Hamza 21 Re Edit)
Richard Elliot - Inner City Blues
Jennifer Lopez ft. Nas - Im Gonna Be Alright (Trackmasters Remix)
Ambrosia - How Much I Feel (Hamza 21 Re Edit)
Mariah Carey Ft. Jermaine Dupri - Sweetheart
Lisa Stansfield - You Can't Deny It
Robert Parissi - East Coast Vibe (Hamza 21 Re Edit)
Towa Tei ft. Amel Larrieux & Viv - Time After Time
Kem - True Love
Shanice ft. Brett Bouldin - It's For You
Terence Trent D'Arby - Wishing Well
Lucy Pearl - Dont Mess With My Man
Level 42 - Something About You



Or



Download






Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

2 comments:

chillone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chillone said...

thanks for your hard work, Hamza!!keep up your hard work. peace out to 2011, say hello to 2012.