DJ Day - Vibes & Stuff Radio - 2 year Anniversary Mix

It's rare that I post two mixes from the same DJ on same day but a few days after discovering DJ Day's Giles Peterson Mix I learned Day was to appear on Vibes & Stuff Radio 2 year anniversary show so you know I had drop this upon before my fellow bloggers did. As always Day spun some Funk, Disco, Soul and classic Hip Hop. There's also an 11 minute interview with DJ Day after the mix. Sorry no tracklist but you'll hear plenty of remixes and tunes by Main Source,Stevie Wonder and more.

Note: This is an audio rip from a videocast so the audio isn't high quality. I removed some of highs in the mix for a better listening experience.






DJ Day
Vibes & Stuff Radio:
2 Year Anniversary Mix
(2012) |131 MB|








Source:
Vibes & Stuff Radio


Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: