DJ Zimmie - Rainy Day

I was going to post this on Monday but I wanted to drop that Pete Rock mix on you instead. However since DJ Zimmie will be around my way (Inland Empire) next week I think it's befitting to drop this upon you today.

If you're in Southern California area you can come see DJ Zimmie (and DJ Gabe Real) spin live at More Fire Mondays this Monday, February 6th in Riverside.







DJ Zimmie
Rainy Day
(2012) |69 MB|




The Rain Song - Led Zeppelin
Day Dreaming - Aretha Franklin
In/Flux - DJ Shadow
Loran Dance - Idris Muhammad
Transitions - Beastie Boys
Holy Thursday - David Axelrod
Make It Happen - J. Treds
Left The Floor - Derek Dumont
I Be Blowin' - De La Soul ft. Maceo Parker
My Song - Labi Siffre
Right On - The Roots ft. Joanna Newsom & STS
Etoh - The Avalanches
Concrete Jungle - Bob Marley & The Wailers
Harvest Moon - Neil Young
Tell Me A Bedtime Story - Herbie Hancock





Source:
DJ Zimmie



Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: