DJ Fresco - That New Jack Swing

Despite the title of the mix most of tunes are not New Jack Swing. New Jack Swing is style of production by Gene Griffin & Teddy Riley. If it isn't produced by one of those two individuals it ain't New Jack Swing. However this mix is filled with many RnB classics of the early 90's.






DJ Fresco
That New Jack Swing
(2009) |95 MB|





I Ain’t Too Proud To Beg – TLC
I Baby Be Mine – Blackstreet
I Want To Sex You Up – Color Me Bad
Exclusivity – Damian Dame
I Like The Way (The Kissing Game) – Hi-Five
Teddy’s Jam – Guy
Rythm Nation – Janet Jackson
Motown Philly – Boys II Men
Iesha – Another Bad Creation
Poison – Bel Biv Devoe
Rub You The Right Way – Johnny Gill
I’m Dreaming – Christopher Williams
She’s Got That Vibe – R. Kelly
Why You Gettin’ Funky On Me – Today
Remember The Time – Michael Jackson
Alright – Janet Jackson ft. Heavy D
My Prerogative – Bobby Brown




Source:
DJ Fresco



Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: