DJ Shortkut & DJ Vin Roc - So Much Soul 8

I shouldn't have say much about this since I know many of you are well acquainted with Vin Roc's So Much Soul series. This year being the 10th anniversary of the fantastic series Vin Roc joined together with Shorkut to produce volume 8 within the series.







DJ Shortkut & DJ VinRoc
So Much Soul 8
(2012) |87 MB|




DJ Shortkut
Soul - Asheru & Blue Black
Timeless - Dwele
Track 19. - Fire Dept
Found My Smile Again - D'angelo
I-r-i-n-a - Ryan Leslie
He Will Break Your Heart - Darien Brockington
The Only One For Me - Rahsaan Patterson
I'm Only Human - Zo! & Tigallo
Borrow You - Eric Roberson
Afro Blue - Robert Glasper Experiment Ft. Erykah Badu
Runaway - Elle Varner
I Believe - Q-tip Ft D'Angelo
Do What You Gotta Do - Collage
Stay This Way - Brand New Heavies


DJ VinRoc
Somuchsoul Melody - Vinroc
Am I High (Feat. Malice) - N.e.r.d. (The Neptunes)
Not The One - Jean Grae
She Was Fly (Feat. Mar) - Full Crate
D.i. Luv - Suff Daddy
You - Q-tip
Don't Stop The Music Ft. Steve Spacek - Bugz In The Attic
21 Questions - Hidden Beach Recordings
All My Love Ft. Yummy Bingham - Tiron & Ayomari
Time Leak Feat. Talib Kweli (Flako Remix) - Union
Up Feat. Trackademicks & 1-o.a.k. - Mike Baker The Bike Maker
New Bed - Benny Sings
Thinking About You - Frank Ocean
Somebody I Used To Know (M-phazes Remix) - Gotye Feat Kimbra







Source:
Mixcrate



Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: