Broke - Butter 3.1

Now this completes your collection of Broke's Butter series.

I said earlier I was contemplating doing a 90's Hip hop mix of my own but staying from all the popular tunes of the era. After listening this Butter series of mixes I don't think I can do any better. Broke dropped many great little known joints throughout the four volumes of Butter. There's no need to try to perfect what has been perfected.










Broke
Butter 3.1
(2008) | 102 MB|



Butter Intro
Mix Tapes - The Nonce
Follow The Funk - Casual
C'Mon Wit Da Git Down - Artifacts
Pass It Around - I-Cue
Freaky Flow - Special Ed
Kikit - DJ Smash
Flava In Ya Ear (Original/Remix) - Craig Mack
Nobody - Consequence
Recognize & Realize - Big Noyd
Humm Deez Nuts - King Sun
Maximizer - Hustletron
First Sermon - Extra Prolific
Likwit Fusion - Lootpack
The Nod Factor - Mad Skillz
In The Ghetto - Eric B. & Rakim
I Got To Have It - Ed O.G & Da Bulldogs
God Lives Through - A Tribe Called Quest
Rashaan - The Prunes
Throw Ya Gunz - Onyx
Ruff Rhyme (Back Again) - King Tee
Fat Pockets (Remix) - Showbiz & A.G.
Who Got Da Props - Black Moon






Source:
Broke



Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: