Just Dizle - Love Of My Life

I'm sure we all heard the news by now one of the West Coast's biggest star has faded.







Nathaniel Dwayne Hale
August 19, 1969 – March 15, 2011



I'm not going to jump the bandwagon and drop mix of his music (you can hear one HERE) I'm just going post a video of one of my favorite tunes of his. Produced by Dogg Pound & Soul Assassins' affiliate Fred Wreck this song by Westside Connection is perfect tribute to Nate Dogg's talent. Like Mack 10 said: "It ain't a hit until Nate Dogg spit"











-------------------------------------------------------------------




This is the first volume of Just Dizle's Love Of Life series of mixes. France's Le Champion drops nothing but quality Hip Hop in this mix. I couldn't find the original cover so a pic of just Dizle will have to do.









Just Dizle
Love Of My Life
(2007) |70 MB|




The Roots ft. Common - Act Too...Love Of My Life
Digable Planets - Nickelbags
J Live - Practice
The Artifacts - The Ultimate
Busta Rhymes - Everything Remains Raw
Unknown Track (Jakk Frost?)
Rakim ft. DJ Premier - Its Been A Long Time
Unknown Track
De La Soul - Stakes Is High
Xzibit Ft.Dr.Dre - U Know
Keith Murray - The Most Beautifullest Thing In This World
Skyzoo & Torae - Get It Done
Slum Village - Closer
A Tribe Called Quest ft. Consequence & Faith Evans - Stressed Out
Grand Puba - I Like It (I Wanna Be Where You Are)
The Beatnuts ft. Craig Nice - No Escapin' This
Special Ed - I Got It Made
Rah Digga - What's Up Wit That
Common - The Game
Camp Lo - Swing
Clipse - We Got It For Cheap
A Tribe Called Quest - Check The Rhyme
Timbaland ft. Jay Z - Laff At Em (Give It To Me Remix)
Gza - Breaker, Breaker
Hi Tek ft Common & Vinia Mojica - The Sun God
Jay Z - Who You Wit
Joell Ortiz ft. Jadakiss and Saigon - Hip Hop (Remix)
Shyheim - Sh*t Iz Real
Fat Joe ft. P Diddy - Don Cartagena
Unknown Track (De La Soul)
Kurupt - We Can Freak it
Kwame & A The New Beginning - The Rhythm





Source:
Just Dizle



Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: