Hamza 21 - Soulful Melodies Vol 2

Here's vol 2 of my "Soulful Melodies" series of Hip Hop Blends mixes. I may be bias but I'm going to say I doubt there will ever be a better blend of Remy Shand's Take A Message than the one I made. The Oddisee produced "Hologram by Diamond District just fit so perfectly with Remy's classic Neo Soul song. They were made to go together!


At this point I'm unsure about a vol 4 but Vol 3 should be released sometime in April until then enjoy.










The Dynamic Hamza 21
Soulful Melodies Vol 2
(2011) | 47 MB|






Mariah Carey ft. Snoop Dogg - Crybaby
-- Ghetto Afterlife - Talib Kweli & Hi-Tek --


Remy Shand - Take A Message
-- Diamond District - Hologram --
-- Shyheim - Shaolin Style --



Howard Hewitt - Show Me
-- Everlast - I Can't Move --



Al Wilson - Show And Tell
-- The Roots - Distortion To Static --


Kenny Lattimore & Chante Moore - No Ordinary Love
-- KRS One - Sound Of Da Police Remix --
-- Alchemist - Deep Meditation --
-- Afrika Bambaataa & The Soulsonic Force - Planet Rock --


Les Nubians ft. The Roots - Sweetest Taboo
-- Eric B & Rakim - In The Ghetto --


Mary Jane Girls - Shadow Lover
-- Biz Markie - Make The Music --


Grayson Hughes - Talk It Over In Bed
-- LL Cool J - Big Ol Butt--


Force Md's - Love Is A House
-- Run DMC - Peter Piper --


Full Force - Temporary Love Thing
-- Strange Birds (Damn I'm Dope) - ShapeShifters --






Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

2 comments: