Just Dizle - Love Of My Life 2

I hope all of you out there are loving these mixes by Just Dizle as much as I am. I hit you with the first in series last week and now here's volume 2.

Check the tracklist it's a nice collection of superb Hip Hop. There's no official cover that I'm aware so this promo image Le Champion will have to do.









Just Dizle
Love Of My Life
(2008) |70 MB|




Kris Kross - Live and Die For Hip Hop ft Da-Brat & JD
Big L - M.V.P. (Smooth Summer Mix)
JayZ - Imaginery Player
Common - The Bitch In Yoo
A Tribe Called Quest - Sucka N***a
Onyx - The Worst ft Raekwon & Method Man
East Flatbush Projects - Tried by 12
Masta Ace - Mountain
Big Punisher - Super Lyrical
Lost Boyz - Beast From The East (Canibus Verse)
Capone-N-Noreaga: Blood Money
Ras Kass ft Ahmad - Come Widdit (Remix)
Mobb Deep - Back At you
Ras Kass - Nature Of The Threat
Junior Mafia - I Need You Tonight ft Lil Kim
Redman - I Can't Wait
Da Bush Babees - The Love Song ft Mos Def
Fu-Schnikens - Ring The Alarm
Illegal - We Getz Busy ft Erick Sermon
Royal Flush - Iced Out Medallion
Mobb Deep - Survival Of The Fittest
Da Brat - Fa All Ya'll
Slum Village - Tainted
Slum Village - Climax
Choclair - Rubbin
Let Me Hear You Clap
Naughty By Nature - Clap Your Hands (Remix)
A Tribe Called Quest - The Love
Act Too - Love OF My Life Outro






Source:
Just Dizle



Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: