Blog News




Hello there DSFL readers it's been a long awhile since I took break so the Dynamic One is taking a little vacation next week. Don't worry though I have all next weeks posts written and ready to be posted so you shouldn't miss a thing.

I have some serious crud to clean up on my computer and a host of files I need to archive to DVD. I will also be working on new design for the site,nothing major though. As well as finally getting around to cleaning up some old mixes from 92.3 The Beat I have on cassette that mentioned some time ago (Here). Furthermore I also begin working on True School Beatdown Volume Three. It may seem like alot to many but I can be very productive in short amount of time.  Anyways  until Monday October 3rd.......

Peace & Blessings and enjoy the music.
Hamza

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

2 comments: