Haroon Al Qahtani - Turkish Coffee Breaks

I'm reposting this album since I know I have alot new visitors to the site and many of you might have missed this fantastic album. Through the past 3 years I've posted over 600 mixes and albums and this one is one of my favorites.


-----------------------------



Ok this right here is an ecletic mix of Middle eastern funk and psychadelic rock fused together in a Hip Hop style. Haroon Al Qahtani, unlike many of today's so called "Hip Hop" DJ's, definitely has an ear for the funky and can combine that into something great. No top 40 weak rap (Crap) here. Open your mind people and enjoy.





Haroon Al Qahtani
Turkish Coffee Breaks
(2008) |61 MB|












Source:
Haroon Al Qahtani



Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: