De La Soul - Live In London (REPOST)

I'm reposting this album since I know I have alot new visitors to the site and many of you might have missed this fantastic album. Through the past 3 years I've posted over 600 mixes and albums and this one is one of my favorites.



---------------------------------




I didn't get a chance to listen to this yet but it's a live performance by De La Soul!!! De La are world renown for their stage shows. Even a few years ago a performance for record execs saved them for being dropped by their record label. No tracklisting but I'm sure most of your favorites are performed.

NOTE : Unfortunately "Breakadawn" and "Ring, Ring, Ring" are not performed in this set.






De La Soul
Live In London
(2005) | 104 MB |






Source:
Underground Strikes Back

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: