DJ Mane One - 92

With #92 of the 30 minute mix series Mane One spins some oldies but goodies as well as a few more recent tunes.


There's something about listening to records and staring at record covers that makes me happy. The majority of songs in this mix are songs I used to listen to a lot on the oldies station before I really understood r and b, doo wop, and the blues. I always seemed drawn to oldies when I'm listening to records. There are some newer songs in the mix by newer artists, but their sound carries the same weight and feel than the other artists. So sit on your couch or land speeder and partake in the Mane One ritual. If you're record player-less; use your imagination.

Mane One





DJ Mane One
30 Minute Mix:
92 (2011) |27 MB|




Me and Mrs. Jones - Amy Winehouse
Night Time Is The Right Time - Ray Charles
I've Been Wrong So Long - Bobby Bland
Oh What A Night - The Dells
Since I Don't Have You - The Skyliners
It's Love Baby - Ruth Brown
Blueberry Hill - Fats Domino
Send Me Some Lovin' - Little Richard
Stardust - Billy Ward and The Dominoes
Bad Boy - The Jive Bombers
Sh-Boom - The Coasters
You'll Soon Be Here - Kitty, Daisy, and Lewis
Too Far Gone (To Turn Around) - Bobby Bland
Tell It Like It Is - Aaron Neville



Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: