DJ Mane One - 91

Mane One includes some San Diego artists in #91 of 30 Minute Mix. I gotta say of all Hip Hop mixes with the 30 minute Mix series this is my least favorite but maybe you'll enjoy the tunes more than I did.


Blame One has recently become of the MCs I've been listening to a lot lately. With production from Exile, Blame's music continues to grow on me. This mix also contains some talented producers from San Diego: Question, Freddie Joachim, and let me also throw myself in that mix.
Mane One





DJ Mane One
30 Minute Mix:
91 (2011) |39 MB|




Glass House - Blame One
All I Need with Bahamadia acapella - Freddie Joachim / Mane One
Ten Crack Commandments - Notorious B.I.G.
Nina Ross - Murs
Classic Hits - Blame One
Deagan's Soul - Question
Exception - Mane One
I Wanted It Too - Roberta Flack
Good Life - Blu
More Than You Know - Emanon
Temptation - Young Malay
We Must Be In Love - The Impressions
Love - J. Dilla ft. Pharoahe Monch



Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: